Wednesday, 18 January 2012

thank you once again!!!

i can't believe we won another 2 awards...i don't know what else to say but thank you girls!!!

gogo from http://fashionlumiere.blogspot.com/ gave us again the versatile award / the girls from http://shoelazzo.blogspot.com/gave us the thanks for your gorgeous blog award  / and the girl from the http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/ gave us the kreativ award...




the rules are similar so we are going to:

1. Link back to the person that gave you this award
2. Answer the questions below
3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself

and since we've already shared 7 things about us [below]...i'm going to answer the questions_[as i.]

1. Name your favourite song. 
 
i have many...i'm going to say my fave this time and this is "fix you" by coldplay

2. Name your favourite dessert.
 
anything with chocolate...i'm easy...

3. What ticks me off.
 
when someone insults my friends

4. When I am upset I...
 
say dirty words...[oops!!]

5. Favourite pets
 
elephants????

6. Black or white 

grey

7. Biggest fear
 
to end up old and alone :/

8. Everyday attitude
 
smiling :))))

9. What is perfection?
 
perfection is living happy moments

10. Guilty pleasure.
 
chocolate of course ...!!!
 

and these are the blogs that we give the award:
 
p.s. you can choose the award dears....the one that you want!!!


19 comments:

  1. i apotheosi tis sokolatas kai episis xaraktiristiko sou i zwofilia xaxa ma elefantas??
    f.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! =) First.. congratulations for the awards!!!! And I loved to read these questions about you!!! I like it because the followers (and me too!) read about you and we can learn more about you!! :)

    About the award you gave me... Auuuuuuuuuuuu! I have no words to describe this!!! I´m soooo happy!!!! Thank you for be my follower and thank you for think about me and my blog are the right one for an award!!!! Thank youuuuuuu!!! Sorry for my bad English!!!

    I´m so happy and I really appreciate this award!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! But make that 3 awards coz I have another award for you in my blog. Come check it out.

    Hi_D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, congratulations on your two awards! you guys deserve it! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on these awards! It´s such an amazing way to learn something new about you :)

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. sugxaritiria glikies mou!
    kai euxariatw para poli!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS on these awards!! and thank YOU for thinking of my blog too!! Really happy for it and very much appreciated, thank you! Now, keep the good posts coming and enjoy your award :)

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great blog, I like it!!! Congrats for the award, you deserve it!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. den to hxera to blog sas/ sou ( ena atomo to grafei? 2?), to ematha mesa apo to post ths gogo's (fashionlumiere) kai egina k egw follower.
    sugxarhthria gia to award, to axizei to sugkekrimeno blog.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    rixe/rixte (mias k twra to vrhka to blog pragmatika thelw na xerw poios to grafei, na xerw pws na grafw comment apo edw k sto exhs) mia matia k sto diko mou bloggaki, kai an sou/sas aresei perimenw sxoliaki-follow- otidhpote allo thelete/theleis (?)
    kai gia na mhn fanw entelws xazh, o logos pou anarwtiemai einai epeidh leei cocobloggers (kai oxi blogger)...
    oti na nai eimai.
    filia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear Marianne M. cocoblogger einai mia kai monadiki. i eponomazomeni kai i.
    oi upoloipes (e., f., r. ktl) eimaste files kai fanatikes followers :-) kai voithame kapoies fores tin agapimeni cocoblogger.
    kala ta lew? many kisses f.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats once again!!!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, do we also have to give the award to other 10 blogs if you nominated us?? I'm not sure about that so I wanted to ask you before updating my blog ;) Email me with your response please!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete